PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER AUDIENCE MEMBERS.
- Shows always begin at the Moonlight Musicals Amphitheatre at 8:00 PM. The Amphitheatre gates open at 7:00 PM and we love early arrivals. If you cannot avoid arriving late, please wait for a pause in the action to find a seat.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed within the Moonlight Musicals Amphitheatre, but no alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- No animals are allowed to be brought into the Moonlight Musicals Amphitheatre, excepting properly permitted service animals.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed within or around the Moonlight Musicals Amphitheatre gates.
- Please silence all electronic devices and remember that recording of any kind is prohibited during the performance.
- We ask that all patrons enjoy the performance from their ticketed seat/section and not change seats after the show has begun.
- If you need to move about the theatre during a performance, please consider the person behind you and try not to obstruct their vision.
- Intermission is the time to get refreshments or to use the restroom. If you must leave during the performance, please be quiet as you leave and don’t talk or run in the aisles.
- Remember, the show is not over until after the actors have taken their bows. Please show the performers your gratitude for their hard work by remaining at your seat until after the curtain call.